Aviosys IP9258T 4 Port Web Power Controller
The IP POWER IP9258T/TP is a web controller which can be easily used in the networking industry field. With the remote network control technology, user can control or query the power supply of connected devices. User can easily do this in any browser over the internet or over the local area network, no special program is required.
You can remotely control any Powered devices including Personal Computer, Server, Netowkr Router or Switches, and even security and surveillance system.
- Input 90-230VAC
- Output 8A/100VAC or 8A/240VAC
- Use of regular 15A PC Power Cord
- Power Reset Button
- 4 LED Status Indicator
- 9 PIN Serial Port
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- On/Off Buttons
- Four (4) Power Outlets (NEMA5)
- On/Off Switch
- Input Power Plug Connector
- Web server design, via LAN or WAN (Requires opening Firewall Port to access via over Internet)
- Support HTTP and DHCP/IP protocol. Windows SDK available, Telnet.
- Security password
- Watchdog design to avoid abnormal network interruptions
- Timer and scheduler design, power can be booted by program.
- Online update firmware available when required
- SNMP functionality
- Chinese Traditional
Network: RJ-45 10 BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Maximum Voltage for 4 outlet total: 250V AC, 24V DC
- Maximum Current for 4 outlet total: 15A AC/DC
- Maximum Rated Current (Each Outlet): 6A AC/DC
The NEMA5 are popularly use in the following countries:
- South America
- Quick Installation Guide
- Software CD
Power Cord is NOT Included and is sold separately
- IP9258TP - includes Ping Function
This listing is for an IP9258T (NO PING FEATURE)
Power Cord is NOT included and is sold separately
Your will require PC Type Power 15A
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed