DE830E 8 Port T1 E1 J1 PRI PCI-E Card + EC2256 Module (Low Profile Advanced Version)
OpenVox DE830E is now the leading 8 port T1/E1/J1 PCI-E card in the open source industry. It supports up to 256 channels in E1 mode or 192 channels in T1/J1 modes.
- Industry 1st adjustable interrupt routing design
- Interrupts frequency adjustment
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- Eight T1/E1/J1 ports with PCI-E interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
- Lifetime warranty
The DE830E supports T1, E1, and J1 environments and is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. DE830E is supposed to be the most advanced 8 port T1/E1/J1 asterisk® card with superior quality in the open source community. The leading innovation ensures users to adjust the interrupts frequency to reduce the CPU load up to 70% and adjust the interrupt number to avoid interrupt number sharing or conflict.
DE830E supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
DE830E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH®, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate® and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE
- Eight T1/E1/J1 ports
- Half-length PRI card
- RJ48 connector
- Low profile option
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 3.6W Minimum, 4.9W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 2U Form factor: 12*6.4*1.8cm
- Weight: 107g
PRI Switch Compatibility
- EuroISDN (PRI or PRA) - Q.931/Q.921
- Network or CPE
- AT&T 4ESS
- National ISDN 2
- CAS Voice Modes
- DMS 100
- Lucent 5E
- FCC Part 15, FCC Part 68, CE(EN55022, EN55024),CS-03 and RoHS Compliant
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI-E Slot
- DE830E comes with Echo Cancellation.
- D830E is without Echo Cancellation
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed