G400E1 4 Port GSM PCI-E Base Card + 1 GSM Module
OpenVox G400P/E provides scalable connectivity to GSM networks for your Linux machine. It supports up to 4 GSM channels and enables users to access the mobile network with their existing asterisk IPPBX.
- Modular Design for GSM channels
- Up to 4 Simultaneous GSM Calls (Per PCI/PCI-E Slot)
The G400P/E provides scalable connectivity to GSM networks for your linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the linux 2.4.X and 2.6.X kernels. The OpenVox GSM card can be connected to any other OpenVox card to build a real TDM switched PBX.
G400E enables full flexibility to traditional telephony systems to go GSM network. It also allows systems integrators to transform highly priced fixed to mobile voice traffic into a much cheaper mobile to mobile call management, with considerable savings.
G400P/E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, PBX in a Flash, trixbox® and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- GSM connectivity for PBX
- Mobile PBX
- GSM VoIP gateway
- SMS gateway
- GSM callback services
- 4 GSM channels
- 1 SIM card per GSM channel
- Quad-Band GSM 850/ 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Fast call setup
- IMEI and PIN modification
- SMS batch receiving/sending in text and PDU mode with decoding of MSC(Mobile Service Center), AT command availability
- Support USSD,CLIP, CLIR
- DTMF detection
- DIGITAL audio quality (echo cancel)
- 4 LEDs (network state indicators)
- Support external antenna
- Power: 30W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 17.9cm*9.9cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 120g
Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15, CE(EN55022, EN55024) and RoHS Compliant
Five Year Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed